I was bad today, I made some mistakes but over all not to bad for the day.
I woke up today late, I was suppose to be up at 6:30 but got up at 9:30. Now we are suppose to eat every 3 hours so when I woke up it was 3 hours late so I just had my breakfast.
First I took two of each of my herbal supplements.
At 9:30am I had 2 eggs (white only), 1 slice of cheese and 2 pieces of whole wheat.
At 12:30pm I had 1 protein shake.
At 3:30pm I had 1 small salad (I got pre made at the supermarket) and 1 Protein Shake.
At 6:30pm I ate some small baby tomatoes and GeDeTang which is a chinese soup made with clear broth, vegtiables, peices of turkey and some noodle balls.
At 10:00pm I had a protein shake before bed.
Tomorrow i will do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment